VFN Nepal is totally funded by volunteers program fees. Programme fees are as follows:
It applies for all Existing programmes
Programme Fees: are in USD.
- 50 USD Registration fee
- 10 USD par day for food/accomodation
We don't charge any Hidden cost to volunteers.
There is no refund policy once you start the programme.
The above costs include the following:
- Accommodation and Breakfast (3 time )
- Accommodation and meals during placement. (nepali food i.e Daal Bhat , which includs : Rice, Lentils, vegetable and Pickle)
- Language and cultural information classes.
- Special training according to the program.
- Sightseeing in the Kathmandu Valley. (Two Different world Heritage sites of Kathmandu Valley)
The cost does not include
- Personal Insurance
- Flights (Domestic and International)
- Laundry service
- Drinks & Bar Bills
- Visa fees
- Entry fees.
Why paying to arrange a volunteer placement is necessary:
Existence of VFN Nepal. Remember you would not find us without our existence.Volunteers Feeding, housing and training you can be expensive, and somebody has to pay for it and as you know that if the local organization had money, they would hire local people is a Social Business.
It costs money to run VFN (rent, salaries, phone, website, we provide donation time to time to different local developments projects and orphanages...) and
We does not receive support from anyone and we rely on volunteers programmes and our administration cost